Hello all, I’m new to these forums but I’ve been happily using my prizm for 3 years. I’ve made a handful of scripts in python but needing to exit and load the python app is quite annoying. Is there anyway to call Casio basic scripts from the run/mat menu or customize the options tab to include new functionality?
There is a way to extend CASIO basic by functionality written in C. See https://www.omnimaga.org/casio-calculator-programming-news-and-support/prizm-c-addin-casio-basic-programs-works-together/
MPoupe wrote:

Would that allow the execution of Basic scripts in the Run/Matrix app?
ForsythsGambit wrote:
Would that allow the execution of Basic scripts in the Run/Matrix app?

No. You run the addin (written in C). The addin installs the extension and then runs PRGM app. There you can run any CASIO basic program and use the extension provided by the addin.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours