Those store displays can be very useful when they're not too heavy. I wanted to get some from Target when they were closing and maybe Sears as well but by the time they marked the prices down the only stuff left was heavy stuff that can't be transported with a cab.
Yeah I was lucky enough that the pharmacist was literally 50 meters away from my apartment building...
When I was young I had a Casio wrist watch which was also a calc, with tiny rubber buttons. But I have lost it for decades.
Oooh I had one of those way back in the 90's. I don't remember what ever happened to it. Also I'm still eyeing an HP 39g+ (maybe to install a 48gII OS or NewRPL if it's compatible?) on Ebay but I'm unsure if I'm eligible to the Quebec $500 inflation offset due to my financial situation so I might be forced to postpone future calculator purchases.
Yes Casio have been practicing concept of crossover since 90s. I admire it. This could be one of the reasons why I'm so fond of the Casio brand.
Graphing calculator 100+ collection update! [Actually 105]
See my mycalcs for more!

I had them all laid out for a single picture but was unsatisfied with the quality it produced so I took two instead and am still disappointed… that's what I get for using an iPhone 5s, right? Razz.
The five calculators in the lower left are my prototypes.

I wanted one like this for a while. Now to figure out what games run on HW4 tho...
Nice acquisition, DJ Omnimaga!

LogicalJoe wrote:
Graphing calculator 100+ collection update!
How many of those TI-81s and TI-82s have fully working LCDs?
KermMartian wrote:
LogicalJoe wrote:
Graphing calculator 100+ collection update!
How many of those TI-81s and TI-82s have fully working LCDs?
All the defective ones should be labeled as such on Mycalcs either with "Screen" "LCD" "does not turn on" ect.
Todo: standardize
There we go I have updated MyCalcs with my current collection. More GrayLink cables than you can shake a stick at and other accessories.

https://my.calcs.quest/profile.php?uid=291

Very old outdated image that I have likely posted before.
I have a ti 84 plus ce python and two to 84 pluses and one to 83 plus

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 26 of 26
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours