Is there any way to get the TI-84 C SE to take a backspace with one single button?

Obviously we can use Left Arrow, and DEL, but is there a single button to carry out a backspace?
no
I guess you could throw together a hook to do it easily enough, though I've never done hooks and haven't worked on that platform in fooorever. But since the signing key is available, you can even make it an app.
I don't see why doing backspace in one button is any important thing, it really doesn't make much difference in time.
DrDnar wrote:
I guess you could throw together a hook to do it easily enough, though I've never done hooks and haven't worked on that platform in fooorever. But since the signing key is available, you can even make it an app.


What is the signing key?
ProgrammerBobSmith wrote:
I don't see why doing backspace in one button is any important thing, it really doesn't make much difference in time.


Nobody said it was important. I just asked if there is a button for it.
matalog wrote:
DrDnar wrote:
I guess you could throw together a hook to do it easily enough, though I've never done hooks and haven't worked on that platform in fooorever. But since the signing key is available, you can even make it an app.


What is the signing key?

n=82E918E2C1AB456E7008B88C15B92510E8E4D7C8B8D1DB8108E8484131F0FC57
B3E9921F1E9FDB8DC504F572314AE3084B980BD06E6C6B81BEACD4FACD9C26A5
p=4338D2F2E7D505F826B71316E4D7B0D0C056791EBB76F03FC0D1DAEFF877B3FB
q=1F28B37DEB78A1416538E05B3DDFC3C133943ED3CC2914CC90AEC2913BE75EDDF
e=11
d=3D9ADE88D39BE47034B8CF50FB29F353406BB0D6ED8FEED34F7C5E3CCC352B73
86A83FABFFA600B45F6958C7430ACE2F35A48A18E9988E5708E8DACEA1431151

That being said, you should use a tool like rabbitsign if you want to sign your flash applications.
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement