I think this is the easiest way, I made an example with a 5*5 sprite, saved into appvar "A"

Code:
[i]B
det(0)
sum(0)
sum(1,"A","r")→SLOT
DefineSprite(5,5)→SPR // allocates data for your sprite (the program has to save the sprite anywhere)
sum(5,SPR,27,1,SLOT) // reads/copies the data into SPR (size is 2 bytes for width and height, 25 bytes for the pixels)

det(57,SPR,10,10)

Pause
det(1)
When trying to use the program, I start up the editor itself (after setting up the width and height), and instead of seeing a drawing screen, a mostly black box, with a rainbowy static in some places. Is there any fix for this

the quality is much better on the calc itself. everything seems to look fine but the drawing area itself.

I noticed this problem a while ago; the program needs clibs version 9.0 (not higher). I think I also know now how to fix it for other clibs versions but I haven't done that yet, so you would have to wait or to use the lower clibs.
Frederik wrote:
I noticed this problem a while ago; the program needs clibs version 9.0 (not higher). I think I also know now how to fix it for other clibs versions but I haven't done that yet, so you would have to wait or to use the lower clibs.

I have just downloaded version 9 and I still seem to have the same glitch
8.8 has it as well.
I will improve the program for the newer clibs, hopefully this will fix it
Hey, is this still a thing? it hasn't been updated in years and there are no good alternatives.
Personally I design all my sprites on the PC but when i need to do it on-calc, I like TIny_Hacker's Spriter program in particular: https://www.cemetech.net/downloads/files/2383/x2825 . It requires installing the Celtic CE app. https://www.cemetech.net/downloads/files/2373/x2916

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours