darkwater4213 wrote:
Hm. Why not, may I ask? I would certainly appreciate it if you would give a reason instead of simply a blunt, unqualified, unjustified "No," and instead showed your line of reasoning which assumably led to this conclusion.

Because it's a dumb request?
Could you please explain why it is a dumb request? I, for one, think that it may be a but hard to implement, butt still reasonable. Admittedly, I'm biased, but still.
darkwater4213 wrote:
Could you please explain why it is a dumb request? I, for one, think that it may be a but hard to implement, butt still reasonable. Admittedly, I'm biased, but still.

Then implement it?
I have no experience in C and don't even know how asm works. Are you completely sure that I would be the best candidate for working on it?
Quote:

Why should I implement something I think is dumb?

I didn't say you personally should implement it. I am merely suggesting that I should not be the one to implement it.

(This kind of goes for both the tags idea and the invisible idea)
Epsilon5 sounds like heís willing to do it, anyway.
Hi MateoConLechuga, I am using a Toshiba 32 gb stick, I also have installed the newest version of Cesium and the files you mentioned in the post before. Though it keeps saying insert Fat32 formatted drive
First, I would suggest making sure there is a FAT32 partition on the drive; that's pretty important. FAT, exFAT, and FAT32 are not the same. I would also suggest creating a separate partition for Cesium, so you can leave the rest of the drive as-is (as NTFS or whatever). Another reason is that it might be possible that Cesium can't cope with the 32 GiB, but I don't know because I'm no personally familiar with the inner workings of Cesium. Hope this helps!
Yeah there is a fat 32 partition, I have also tried other fat 32 drives with less giBs, like 4, 8 and 2 but still had no success
SGTMM wrote:
Yeah there is a fat 32 partition, I have also tried other fat 32 drives with less giBs, like 4, 8 and 2 but still had no success

Send a link to where I can purchase these flash drives please Smile
Here is the link. However you might have problems as this is Italian Amazon so I donít know if you will be able to receive it.

https://www.amazon.it/Toshiba-Hayabusa-Pendrive-Chiavetta-Bianco/dp/B014VM3G3U
Thanks, shipping placed through the US and delivery looks like early June lol Smile
Great

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 23 of 23
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours