Should I Post It?
Yes
 100%  [ 5 ]
No
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

So i am wondering if i should post an atom counter. i already have it made (i just have to upload it to my PC). but I was wondering if you guys wanted to check it out?
You don’t really need to ask to post a project (why else would these forums be opened to all users?), but I’d like to see what you’ve got! Very Happy
Quality over quantity. If it's a quality program, you can upload it to the Archives. If it's more of an exploration of your TI-BASIC skills and you think it could be improved, you can always share the source code in a topic and request feedback/improvements.
I made it for Quality. you type the molecule formula strait in and it will separate it into the elements. there is also a usage program which is just the controls and the limit of the code. it also is a document that you go into the edit mode for the program.
Quality: yes, upload this! I'm doing chem next year, and this will be an interesting thing to learn from (that I can pass off as "relevant", haha)
I’m doing chem next year too, and it would be fun to play with that program. You should definitely open a topic for it.
Sorry i took so long, i posted it finally. and added some new features. like the percentage of completion and a better method of display. it is located in the ti84 plus basic science programs

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours