The Cemetech Minecraft 1.18 server has officially started, and we've certainly got some beautiful new terrain! In this thread, please feel free to share any of your screenshots and videos, specifically from the 1.18 server. I also want to give a quick shout-out to the admins/mods who constructed a beautiful spawn building.

I'll start us off: (Click on the image for full resolution)

In addition, I am starting a Youtube series, and I'm hoping to create at least a few Let's Play episodes as long as life doesn't get in the way! If you are interested, you can see my pilot episode here:

I am looking forward to seeing everyone else's stuff!
The 1.18 terrain is beautiful!

Has the whitelist from the previous server been copied over? If so, I'll jump on tonight or tomorrow night and have a look around for somewhere to build myself a little starter house.
JamesV wrote:
Has the whitelist from the previous server been copied over? If so, I'll jump on tonight or tomorrow night and have a look around for somewhere to build myself a little starter house.

I do not believe so. You will have to ask to be whitelisted in the CemetechMC discord- and if you're not in the discord, ping Comic or Kerm I suppose.
So it looks like I haven't updated this thread in a while! I'm hoping some other people will post in here too, but it seems people are just sticking to the discord for now...

Anyway, we had the first official dragon fight earlier this month, there were 20 people on all at once, so it was a fun event.

Watch here:

You can also view my entire cemetech minecraft playlist here.

And now for some fun screenshots! I ran around the server a bit with Sildurs Vibrant Shaders on earlier, and took these (click for full quality):

Spawn

Banchor's Trading Hall

My Living Room

My Cabin

I took a bunch more, so feel free to look through the album here: https://imgur.com/a/5FYxpzv

Hope you all like it! And once again, I encourage others on the server to share their own stuff here.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours