TheLastMillennial wrote:
Ugh, this is why project should be open source. I pulled beta 16 from my old CE and uploaded it.
Remember, this is a beta and does contain bugs which will crash your calculator.
[url]https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al_ZukYl7Xyyl7kLaaRYtkdaCN_17Q[/url]

Thx dude, would you happen to have a video on making a calculator backup? I don't want to have to wipe my calculator again.
You can do backups with Cesium. Tutorial: https://youtu.be/hZDzV1CDN3k
Thx
How do you indent lines? Just spaces?
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Ugh, this is why project should be open source. I pulled beta 16 from my old CE and uploaded it.
Remember, this is a beta and does contain bugs which will crash your calculator.
[url]https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al_ZukYl7Xyyl7kLaaRYtkdaCN_17Q[/url]
A moment of silence for Portal Nspire...
IceWorks wrote:
what do you mean indent lines

I was wondering how to insert indents (in C and other languages you indent with tabs or spaces multiple by 4), I saw it was one of the features.
I don't think KryptonIDE can code in C or eZ80... If you are referring to TI-Basic, then you use a single colon (as long as that single colon doesn't happen to be right after a line containing the `If(` token, because that messes things up) to visually indent the code. Obviously, actual execution of TI-Basic in TI-OS doesn't care about indentation, and it's a comparative waste of precious bytes of RAM, so only indent if you're debugging something. Hope this helps!

(Btw, ICE source is essentially the same syntax as TI-Basic, so same goes for it, too)
darkwater4213 wrote:
I don't think KryptonIDE can code in C or eZ80... If you are referring to TI-Basic, then you use a single colon (as long as that single colon doesn't happen to be right after a line containing the `If(` token, because that messes things up) to visually indent the code. Obviously, actual execution of TI-Basic in TI-OS doesn't care about indentation, and it's a comparative waste of precious bytes of RAM, so only indent if you're debugging something. Hope this helps!

(Btw, ICE source is essentially the same syntax as TI-Basic, so same goes for it, too)

Thank you! It would be awesome to code in C on the calculator, but I'm not sure if its possible at all tbh. I would think that first we would need a C compiler for the calculator, and then an IDE or editor to program, which we have a couple text editors that could work. I thought I saw an eZ80 compiler FOR the TI84+CE, that runs on the calculator, but I'm probably wrong.
No, I'm pretty sure there's an on-calc eZ80 assembler somewhere. In any case, you can also just use HexaEdit and an oppose sheet...
DinoNuggies wrote:
darkwater4213 wrote:

Thank you! It would be awesome to code in C on the calculator, but I'm not sure if its possible at all tbh. I would think that first we would need a C compiler for the calculator, and then an IDE or editor to program, which we have a couple text editors that could work. I thought I saw an eZ80 compiler FOR the TI84+CE, that runs on the calculator, but I'm probably wrong.

I'm creating Caesar https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=302370#302370 which will support C.
cavaire3d wrote:

I'm creating Caesar https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=302370#302370 which will support C.

Woah! I cannot wait for that to come out, I’ll keep an eye on it. Thanks for letting me know! Also is there any way I could help? I don’t really know any Assembly, but I know C.
I don't know much about ASM either, but I'm learning and know C. If you want, It would be nice to help. I will be posting a lot of questions on that topic.
I’ll help any way I can 😁. Where/what’s the best thing for me to go/do to contribute?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 9 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours