My name originates from a game I was trying to program called "CalceMon" (Some of you older members might remember that short-lived project Rolling Eyes ). The first derivative of the name was "Calcuon", but at some point it evolved to "Calufox" then "KaluWolf" and then finally "KaluW". I usually possess a pfp of a wolf, which makes sense in context of my username's history. These days, I usually roam around video games and web forums with the name "Keitsuke", which was my attempt at making a Japanese sounding name. (#HopelessWeeb4Life)
My username is commandblockguy because I am a commandblockguy. My profile picture is a command block because I am a commandblockguy.
My username is randomguy because to everybody here, I am a random guy. My profile picture is obviously what I do, because what ls would I be doing as a Cemetech member?
My user is clevor because I wanted to be clever with my name. I replaced the second e in clever with an o. Clevor, right?
clevor wrote:
I replaced the second e in clever with an o. Clevor, right?

No.
🤨 I really think that if you want a puny name, there are better ones to choose from.
My username comes from my name (cleverly disguised with an X instead of a Z), concatenated with a part of the Fibonacci sequence (1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8).

My profile pic is the default profile pic on Cemetech 😎
I came up with this username when I was five, and I haven't come up with a better one since.
First name "Brad" middle name "Lee". A Saint sounds better than being a knight hence Saint Bradley sounds better than Sir Brad Lee. Put it all together. Razz

My life revolves around coffee in the mornings and Dr, Pepper or Coke the rest of the day and I have a degree in Chemistry hence the revolving caffeine molecule as an avatar.
I've used my username for a long time with many different accounts like my google. "arusher" is part of my first name and "er" because it sounded cool as a 10 year old. The "999" part just looked and sounded cool as a 10 year old. My pfp is a logo of one of my favorite bands AJR . Apparently the color scheme is the same as the bi flag, but I'm not bi, I just like the colors.
I might be necroposting, but my username is my initials separated by slashes (I changed my middle initial to JR because reasons), and the website hates it. It wonโ€™t show my name in SAXJAX, and the first time I tried to post something, it put the whole server offline, and everything showed error 505 for me. Now I donโ€™t want to change it lol. My picture is the default picture because 1. I canโ€™t figure out how to change it, and no other reasons.
My username is two randomly generated words put together. I think I ought to mutate it into something more personal in future, assuming thereโ€™s a process for name changes.
My avatar is the protagonist from Fire and Flames
I think he would be more accurately termed the antagonist, but yes. My avatar is my dog -- he's a Samoyed. Wearing sunglasses. Because why not. (My mom is holding him, which is why he kind of looks like he has a beard -- that's the sleeve of her sweatshirt).
darkwater4213 wrote:
I think he would be more accurately termed the antagonist, but yes. My avatar is my dog -- he's a Samoyed. Wearing sunglasses. Because why not. (My mom is holding him, which is why he kind of looks like he has a beard -- that's the sleeve of her sweatshirt).
Except I don't see your avatar? Confused

As for mine it's just my musician logo but with Ukraine colors.
Aw, shoot. I keep forgetting I haven't uploaded it yet. The site keeps rejecting it for size reasons. Probably ought to fix that. Here's the copy I have as my pfp on AoPS:

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 8 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours