Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope you all had a great year! For my Christmas celebration, we [insert stuff I am about to do because we haven't yet]

The Christmas Eve has been rough for me. Crying Last night, my dad was bringing presents down when he accidentally stepped on our conure. That bird likes to go on the stairs and try to bite our toes at night. My dad had a tote full of presents, so he couldn't see him. Today, I am feeling better knowing that the conure is in a better place.
Mary Chrysler everyone! My family plans on eating too much breakfast casserole and playing UNO for the next 4 hours, and some family should be coming to our house (albeit our backyard since sickness has been going around, but we can still see them). I'm sorry about your bird clevor, I'm sure he's having the time of his life right now in heaven. Thanks to everyone who's given me the gift of knowledge and fun calculator games. May your bootcodes be outdated and your batteries fresh!
uhm....

Marry Chris's Mess?

Very Happy

I hope y'all have a wonderful day. Laughing
Merry Christmas, everyone! Wishing you all the best in 2022.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Very Happy
Merry Christmas, Cemetechians (or Merry December 25th), and Merry all the other days (except for the 29th February, maybe another time)
A belated Merry Christmas, everyone (or your other winter holiday of choice)! I hope it was pleasant and relaxing, and that you got to take a break from your usual pursuits.
KermMartian wrote:
A belated Merry Christmas, everyone (or your other winter holiday of choice)! I hope it was pleasant and relaxing, and that you got to take a break from your usual pursuits.

Winter holiday of choice?

*Australian intensifies*

Happy Holidays everyone! Very Happy
Hope everyone had a very merry christmas! And happy New Years to all!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours