Here is my collection right now:

I got the 84+ recently.
Solid collection! I love you customized the name on the CE
Thanks, and yup, as soon as I figured out how to use CERMASTR (a program that no one should use unless they know what they are doing), that's the first thing I did. I thought that something similar existed for the monochrome models, but I couldn't find anything about it.
Photo coming next when I round them up Smile :
TI82 eBay. Some horizontal lines. Haven't tried to fix.
TI83+SE eBay, advertised as non working but works fine!
TI84+ SE with pink and blue inserts. Bought new for kids when in school.
TI86 eBay. Some vertical lines to fix.
TI89 Titanium Goodwill, $8. The only TI graphing calc I've ever seen in a thrift store. I was walking past some lamps and it was sitting there and I snagged it.
TI Voyage 200 eBay. In very good condition and came with a cover and two link cables! This one is a lot of fun after owning the 89 Ti for awhile. I usually use the TI89 while wearing 4x magnifying glasses, I don't need those with the Voyage 200..
TI nSpire 1st edition with both keypads. eBay
TI nSpire CX CAS (2011 version) bought new for kid while in school: he was the only one in school who had one at the time. We're eyeing it for nDless..

We started out a few weeks ago having just the 84+ SE, 89 Titanium, and TI nSpire CX CAS. The others were acquired in the last month, I've just been looking, and lucked into them for the most part.

One more: I have a TI-59 programmable somewhere (still trying to find it) along with its PC100 docking station. Goodwill, at the same store, I found an HP46 printing scientific desk calc and an HP67 which I sold off.

UPDATE: found a bunch of basic function for kids TI108's at a yard sale. And just scored a TI92+ on eBay that is coming next week!

-TRS80
I've added a TI-84 Plus CE -T Python Edition (modified into a TI-84 KE), a transparent TI-84 Plus, and my dad's old HP 11c to my collection!

My mom recently got me a TI-84 Plus CE Python for school. After doing a little bit of research I found this cool community of people who are really into calculators. My collection just consists of that TI-84 Plus CE Python.

Here is a picture:
https://i.imgur.com/N6n244D.jpg
Glendering wrote:
My mom recently got me a TI-84 Plus CE Python for school. After doing a little bit of research I found this cool community of people who are really into calculators. My collection just consists of that TI-84 Plus CE Python.

Here is a picture:
https://i.imgur.com/N6n244D.jpg

Nice! Have you checked the serial number on the back? If so, what is the letter at the end?
Does it have an LED next to the charge port?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TI83+, no missing pixels and works fine. A little scuffed and one tiny screen scratch.
Went through all the steps to run the nSpire emulator on my laptop.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nSpire touchpad CAS arrived. I do have an older nSPire with both a touchpad and an 84 keypad. The
two touchpads are shaped differently: later model has a curved top while the older nSpire has a straight top.
Calculator was missing one of the screws for the battery compartment and is a little scuffed up but not too bad. I have tons of small screws from dismantling electronics for decades so hopefully I'll have the one that I need Smile . It can indeed take the rechargable battery or even more interestingly be powered from a wall charger. Doing research on that, if it's just a USB charger, then I'll use a USB battery.
------------------------------
Just bought a TI nSpire CAS touchpad off eBay. No rechargable battery so I'm doing research on that. More on this one when I receive it. This fills the "hole" in that we have in the collection, between the nSpire and a nSpire CX CAS. My son uses the nSpire with the 84SE keypad as his daily driver.
------------------------------
Added a TI86 rom 1.6.

It was shipped rattling around in a box with no padding whatsoever and miraculously made it all the way across the US with no damage! The screen is perfect, case has no major wear, and all buttons work.

I have another TI86 but its display has many lines which have defied fixing.
-------------------------------
I've slowed way down as I've seen from the posts that it's only too tempting to amass a huge collection. Only one acquisition since the 92+ below. I acquired a TI89 and after some fiddling with the screen controls it works fine!

I've always liked the key legend colors and button shapes and look of the original TI89 over the Titanium.

I get the most comments on the 92+. Everyone I show it to thinks it's a label maker. Very Happy
------
Still owe that photo.. because the collection keeps expanding!
In addition to the 92+ mentioned below.. I scored a lot containing nine TI-82's in varying condition from eBay-for $1 plus shipping Very Happy Most have a bunch of missing pixel columns but one of them shows promise. I bought them to try the soldering iron heat the cable fix. That didn't work on the 82 hat I had prior. All of them boot and all are are intact save for one, and one of them is the older design.

Also.. I don't have qualms about buying older calcs labelled as School Property. Schools (especially the more affluent districts) upgrade their calcs and usually don't keep the old calcs around.

trs80 wrote:
Photo coming next when I round them up Smile :
TI82 eBay. Some horizontal lines. Haven't tried to fix.
TI83+SE eBay, advertised as non working but works fine!
TI84+ SE with pink and blue inserts. Bought new for kids when in school.
TI86 eBay. Some vertical lines to fix.
TI89 Titanium Goodwill, $8. The only TI graphing calc I've ever seen in a thrift store. I was walking past some lamps and it was sitting there and I snagged it.
TI Voyage 200 eBay. In very good condition and came with a cover and two link cables! This one is a lot of fun after owning the 89 Ti for awhile. I usually use the TI89 while wearing 4x magnifying glasses, I don't need those with the Voyage 200..
TI nSpire 1st edition with both keypads. eBay
TI nSpire CX CAS (2011 version) bought new for kid while in school: he was the only one in school who had one at the time. We're eyeing it for nDless..

We started out a few weeks ago having just the 84+ SE, 89 Titanium, and TI nSpire CX CAS. The others were acquired in the last month, I've just been looking, and lucked into them for the most part.

One more: I have a TI-59 programmable somewhere (still trying to find it) along with its PC100 docking station. Goodwill, at the same store, I found an HP46 printing scientific desk calc and an HP67 which I sold off.

UPDATE: found a bunch of basic function for kids TI108's at a yard sale. And just scored a TI92+ on eBay that is coming next week!

-TRS80
Added another Ti 84 Plus Silver Edition to my collection. It’s pink and cost $2.75. My other Ti 84 Plus Silver Edition is black and cost $6.00 if I remember correctly. That brings my collection to 254 calculators made up of different brands.
As requested, my collection as of this writing.
You can look up the serials of each calc on my mycalcs for information on the individual calcs. If the information you seek is not on mycalcs, feel free to drop me a line.
Graphing:

Miscellaneous (this isn't everything but this is what I could find on short notice):
Ok, now I’m curious: is anyone willing to *sell*?

idk maybe that wasn’t such a wise question to ask.

In any case, my “collection” consists of a TI-84+CE. I also “have” an HP 28S (II, i think not sure tho) more or less identical to TLM’s. It *texhnically* belongs to my mom, but it’s really mine in all but name. (I don’t really use it either tho so it’s kind of no one’s). My mom has an HP 48GX (yay RPN) that she has a… strong sentimental attachment to. (It got her through most of college and basically her entire career)

I also have two calcs that I refer to as “garage sale” calcs — a TI 30XII and one other (basically identical but solar so no on/off buttons). My brother also has a TI “MultiView” scientific calculator that I could probably have play some sort of lame arcade game if I actually knew asm (and would ever touch the thing — I’m not sure what is on it, but it looks sort of like dried chili. Imagine my revulsion…) With the exception of the print-out accounting calc that my grandfather has that I occasionally play around with when I’m really bored and have some odd desire to finally figure out what that weird Diamond symbol means, that’s all the calcs in my family that I can think of (obviously discounting the crappy staples four-functions that litter the closet in the not-quite-a-library-not-quite-a-guest-room we mange to pass the back room off as).

wait i forgot to mention the four slide rules we have proudly displayed on our family room shelves, gathering dust — heritage, my foot
dave1707 wrote:
Added another Ti 84 Plus Silver Edition to my collection. It’s pink and cost $2.75. My other Ti 84 Plus Silver Edition is black and cost $6.00 if I remember correctly. That brings my collection to 254 calculators made up of different brands.
Those are some impressive prices - where did you get these? I always mean to spend more time looking in thrift stores for calculators, which I suspect might be the answer.
KermMartian;

I got both of them at Goodwill. I go to about 4 or 5 of them on a regular basis looking for any kind of handheld calculator or slide rule. Sometimes I get lucky and find something worthwhile, but most of the time nothing.
New one!

https://imgur.com/a/ZiNxaQl
Hey y'all here's my collection. Kind of new to the collecting but proud of what I've got.

Not my whole collection, just the important bits Cool
shizuru that's a nice variety and Sam cool case!

I've recently been going through mine and I need to add a couple more the mycalcs too (got some VSC's off ebay).
My collection as of today. I just got the HP 39gs:

Mine just got an upgrade, at least storage-wise - thanks to an old pharmacist moving/retiring and giving away a display thing Smile

It's missing around 50 calcs though so maybe I'll need to get another one somehow 😂

Part of those are right next to it though: the CE and CX are in their stations Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 25 of 26
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours