Is javascript your favorite programming language?
YES
 16%  [ 1 ]
NOO
 66%  [ 4 ]
I actually like Python
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

So I decided to start learning some actually used modern languages now on the advice of several professional developers I know (moving away from C for the time being), and I decided to make a few programs in JS before I finish SmartNotes CE. Does anybody know of a good lightweight but powerful and capable 2d javascript game engine? I would be making a shoot-em-up sort of game somewhat like calcuzap but with more features and higher res graphics (obviously because it would be running on computers).
JS is good, although to pull a mateo on you, I'd definitely improve your skills at C. However the industry is changing and JS is being used more and more, also it's nice to take a break to work on something else some times.

Back to the actual question asked:
Here's a good list on js libraries from github.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours