Hi, I'm new and not quite sure if this is the right place to post this, so if I am breaking any rules, please let me know.

Anyways, I want to connect my calculator to a USB flash drive and be able to access the files on it. I have done some of my own research and saw that this is possible with the program usb8x. However, this doesn't seem to support the TI 84+ CE.

Do similar programs exist for the Ti 84+ CE? If so, where do I get them and how do I use them?

Thanks
Cesium can read programs and variables from a FAT-formatted flash drive.
commandblockguy wrote:
Cesium can read programs and variables from a FAT-formatted flash drive.

Thanks for replying! This seems like it's exactly what I need. One small problem, though. How will I connect the flash drive to my calculator?
You'll need a USB Mini OTG cable, that connects to the calculator's USB port on one end and has a standard USB type-A socket on the other.
Thanks for your help. Have a nice day.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours