took this in Hawaii at my hotel on my gopro. a bit dark, tho.

I think that looks great! I love the detail in the sky Smile
This is one in a rainforest. The girl in the pink raincoat is my little sister Smile

Here are some owlets.
That's super cool Tari! I don't think I've seen owls very often though.
Amazing! I'm also fond of travelling and taking pictures. Here's one of my favorite shots:

I saw a cool white catapillar while on a hike and tried to get an a photo of it as low as possible.

As I was fiddling with the settings, he snuck up and got a little bit closer than my camera's min focal length. Laughing
In the last decade or so I have gotten a lot back into Polaroid photography, a hobby that a faint few of you might remember I picked up in the early aughts. Last summer ( 2022 ) my best friend Luke did an art installation in his home, and invited me to observe, I asked if I could photograph before it opened to friends and family, and was able to capture some amazing photos.

This one is by far and away my favorite of the whole evening, but here is the installation on his website, complete with my polaroid photos in the lower half.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 44 of 44
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours