It’s april fool’s somewhere- kudos to commandblockguy for helping me write this in less than ten minutes.
As admin I will increase the cost-effectiveness of purchasing spam posts, benefiting international trade and resulting in a higher posts-per-day statistic.

I will rename more channels to funny names- in addition to “#comictech” we will have “#disconcerted,” “#4d-printing”, and “#pro-gaming”.

I will also increase subsidies for Mateo’s rants in order to keep the immigration rate low.

I will back us out of the Geneva Accords and the Paris Climate Agreement because they have crippled the flow of meme currency.

I will re-annex the channel of #flood and bring access to the bots of Cemetech to all.

I will end the policy of discriminating against immaturity and trolliness, we will build a wall between us and the trolls, relocating all existing trolls to Omnimaga.

I will stop the insanity known as “getting whitelisted for cemetech-mc”.

Most of all, I will promote the good old Cemetechian value of procrastination.

A vote for me is a vote for a more sustainable future. We will have nikkybot run on only the finest cow manure.

this post was sponsored by the iPhoenix for Admin Confederation Fund. Terms and conditions may apply. by voting for or against iPhoenix, you agree to forfeit all of your personal information. If this is found by a court to be unenforceable, it shall be enforced nonetheless..
I approve this message.
I also approve this message. I want a 4D printing machine and will vote for you if you can deliver one. Very Happy
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
I will also increase subsidies for Mateo’s rants in order to keep the immigration rate low.

I'm more than happy to offer assistance.
"When TI-Planet sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re bringing Casios. They’re bringing Lua. They’re french. And some, I assume, are good people."
Smiling Cat
I jsut read this. I lurve it

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours