Hello. I literally created an account just to ask this lol. I got my TI-84 Plus CE yesterday, however I was wondering if there is an alternative to using TI-Connect. I can't install anything on my school laptop (cause it's blocked lol) and ticalc.link doesn't work for the Plus CE. Is there an alternative I can use?

FYI pretty much all files can be ran except for .batch and .exe files. And yes, the purpose of this post is because I want to install games lol
Well if you can't install anything, then no... There are alternatives such as tilp but they have to be installed...
If you have a way to send stuff to your calculator, you could give TRANSFER a try...
mr womp womp wrote:
Well if you can't install anything, then no... There are alternatives such as tilp but they have to be installed...
If you have a way to send stuff to your calculator, you could give TRANSFER a try...

Well, I do have some programming experience. I guess if there is anything that I can manually compile like to a .jar file or something that would be great. But thanks; I'll take a look at some alternatives
You can flash a USB drive with a Linux live image.
Then, you could boot off of it, install TILP, and then transfer stuff.
Assuming, that is, they haven't locked the bios
I understand ticalc.link should work with CEs, though it seems to have some bugs that nobody's been able to figure out. Did you try ticalc.link and fail or just assume it didn't work?
I fixed the bugs with the CE a few days ago, the PR just hasn't been merged yet.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours