I am new here and could not find any topic on how to find these games so if anybody could help me that would be appreciated.
Click the big downloads button at the top bar of the site.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Click the big downloads button at the top bar of the site.

I already downloaded them and sent them to the downloads file in my calculator but i dont know what button to press to get to them
Hit prgm.
Press [prgm] which is in the middle of the calculator. They could also be under [apps] which is the purple button next to [prgm].
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Press [prgm] which is in the middle of the calculator. They could also be under [apps] which is the purple button next to [prgm].

I just realized im an idiot. i thought the ti-83 was called the ti-83 basic but thats the programing language

What i have is just the ti-83 not plus, can that still run games
Yes, you can still run games on a TI-83.
TIny_Hacker wrote:
Yes, you can still run games on a TI-83.

Ok so what button should i press
The [prgm] button as people have said multiple times.
But keep in mind that many TI-83 Plus programs won't work on the TI-83 non-Plus. You need to specifically download programs written for the TI-83: https://www.cemetech.net/downloads/browse/83

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours