Recently, I downloaded a bunch of programs onto my python CE calculator, as well as cesium and asmhook. The programs were running fine for about a day, and then they are slow, such as portal or oiram. The programs are all in archive when I run them, which I suppose cesium allows because you used to not be able to do that without it. When I take the program out of archive it is still slow. I have 135K ram free and 1086k archive free. Any ideas?
Hi James, can I ask what OS version you are running? You can get it by pressing 2nd then+ and then select 'About' by pressing Enter or 1.

Also do you have other games that run slow too?
My calculator version is 5.6.0.0020.

I have donkey Kong that runs fine for some reason even though it is a pretty big game, but I have boxman game that runs slowly, though mario seems to run fine now. Portal is the only game that was slow.
ok so I fixed it by unscrewing the back battery compartment, taking out the battery, pressing the on button for good measure, and waiting a minute before putting the battery back in. Sped right back up!
Glad it's fixed! Will have to let us know if the issue comes back.
Sounds good!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours