Happy birthday! (Real)
Hopefully you have the happiest of birthdays!
Writes down fun note on your notepad program... I wish
Beep boop.
happy birthday! oreo cake must taste good eh?
Thank you all! I don’t quite feel 22 yet, but the day/week is not over so there is still more time to party Razz

Yolomep wrote:
oreo cake must taste good eh?

No cake this year, but it certainly does taste spectacular especially when my sister makes it Very Happy
The earth has orbited the sun once again! I’m now 23, which I guess is significant given my username…

This year I’ve had a great time exploring Chicago, going to the beach, standing in the Skydeck in the Willis tower, seeing the bean (cloud gate) again, and more! I used to live here growing up till I was about 11 years old. Anyway it’s been a great time.

Happy birthday Michael!
Happy birthday! Hope you have a nice day Smile
Happy birthday! May we all bless The Bean and Its Roundness.
Happy (late) birthday Michael2_3B! I hope all went well for you and that this will be a great year Smile
I'm a little bit late to the party...
happy birthday! 🎂
Happy birthday!
Who's going to give you the last happy birthday of 2022?

Here's my submission: Happy birthday! I hope it was a good one.
Happy Birthday Michael2-3B!!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours