I'm just gonna leave this here...

ok YES FINE I photoshopped ctrl and alt but it looks so fricken clean that I'm 100% ordering custom keycaps to complete this look
Sam wrote:
I'm just gonna leave this here...

ok YES FINE I photoshopped ctrl and alt but it looks so fricken clean that I'm 100% ordering custom keycaps to complete this look

nice keyboard. ive been thinking about getting that same one.
Keyboards are cool and all I guess, but do you have a picture of your full desk setup?
tr1p1ea wrote:
Keyboards are cool and all I guess, but do you have a picture of your full desk setup?

https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=287576#287576

Circa 2020, but the gist is the same. I just wanted to show my new keyboard since it matches my calculator so nicely.
i think my pc setup is pretty hype.
hope the picture is good enough...

Umm... I know it's supposed to be a joke but that's impressive Shock considering i can't even draw a proper smiley face on my etch-a-sketch Rolling Eyes
thank you!
i try to only make high quality jokes....
theres more stuff on SAX, and if you have discord, dm me for more.
Just finished assembling my new desk, took a pic before it gets messy again Laughing

Wow, that looks amazing dude! can you give me the specs of your desktop/laptop?
I think it was an exciting idea to get a LED stripe for my desk setup.
The possibilty too adapt the color for every mood is great!

I love the setup! Especially the led light strip, I also find the window view very calming Smile
Oh well Very Happy actually the window view looks only relaxing from the point of the capture.
From the desk itself you can watch a street lamp and some houses and cars Razz
Quote:
i think my pc setup is pretty hype.
hope the picture is good enough...
I missed this the first time around: that Etch-a-Sketching is top-notch.

I don't have anything new to post about my desk, other than more stuff on it than the clean-ish picture I posted in 2021. As I was saying on Discord, it'll be time to get new monitors for the sides in the next few years.
I'll jump on the bandwagon here:

I just moved into this place, so much still has to be organized, but my trusty new 14" Macbook Pro taking center stage, the monitor off to the left hooked up to a Raspberry Pi (off at the time) and all sorts of daisy chained USB hubs because why have 3 USB ports when you can have 30. My two certifications hanging on the wall and wires all over the place because my cable management is the worst (and because I haven't gotten to it yet).
Yes, it's a bit of a Necro, but I realized I had never posted this awhile back and thought I should before I forget. About 7-8 months ago I built a computer, moved/changed a bunch of stuff, and more, so my desk setup is almost entirely different from the last time I posted. I think only the desk is the same! 😆

You'll also notice some of my calculators on the shelf above, though the bigger ones (92 and Voyage 200) don't fit, so they're not up there.

I also got the Linux mousepad from my dad, that makes me a real programmer now! Razz

Here's my new desktop. Finally got the final part last night (being the Graphics card). Here it is!

Specifications:

Processor:
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6 cores, 12 threads)
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U9S chromax.black 46.4 CFM
Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO ATX AM4
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive
Graphics Card: MSI Ventus GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 Video Card
Case: NZXT H510 Flow ATX Mid Tower
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G+ 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX
Wi-Fi Adaptor: EDUP EP-9636GS-BL 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax PCIe
HDDs: x4 WD Blue Desktop 1TB Hard Disk Drive (2016)

Kind of a mess, I know. I'll get it cleaned later, just thought to show :p

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours