Here's proper code to run program 1 and return to program 2. Licensed WTFPL so do whatever with it.
https://github.com/beckadamtheinventor/runprogram
Now y'all can stop bugging the toolchain devs to implement it Razz
You're welcome Mateo and jacobly
But it's still wrong Sad
Good job Very Happy Beck!!! you implemented this in less that 24hrs, I am very thankful Razz
(gave you one more karma)
Cool! But I don’t think it can run TI-Basic programs, unless I’m misreading the asm. That’s something that I think it should be able to do, but shouldn’t be too hard to implement. Based on the discussions in IRC the last couple days, it should just check the first couple bytes of the program for the assembly token, if it it’s not there, then run the TI-Basic program with ti.parseInp instead.
ya know, i think this is extremely useful, but i still don't see why the CE C devs can't just copy/paste the code into the toolchain to make it simpler. mateo & jacobly, i might be addressing u guys
randomguy wrote:
ya know, i think this is extremely useful, but i still don't see why the CE C devs can't just copy/paste the code into the toolchain to make it simpler. mateo & jacobly, i might be addressing u guys

Why don't you do it then. And while you are at it; fix the bugs and implement the features people are asking for.
woah, i am just a humble n00b! I was just wondering.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours