So I'm looking into buying a computer (desktop), as well as a GPU. I'm hoping to use it for video/image editing and programming. I already have a monitor (Asus VG245H) that I got from my friend, and I'm planning on purchasing either an Nvidia GTX 1650 or 1660 GPU. However, I'm still undecided about the computer. I need it to be ≤ $350, as well as have 16 GB of RAM. I have no clue about CPU specifications, because I asked my dad about it and he got me all confused. Here is what I was looking at, but then I realized that the processor is an Intel Xeon E5-2603 v3, with a clock speed of only 1.6 GHz. Should I still buy this computer, or should I keep looking for a different one?
Under 350 is basically impossible due to the current shortage. Don't really know what to tell ya, sorry.
KnightsWhoSayNi wrote:
Under 350 is basically impossible due to the current shortage. Don't really know what to tell ya, sorry.

Ya this is true, maybe wait until the shortage is over or try to up your budget. the 16 gb ram requirement will also hurt your other specs under $350. Its simply too small of a budget for a decent pc. The tower that you have looks ok, but still, its not great, I think you should wait/ up your budget.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours