FoxTrot is pretty funny. I used to enjoy those a lot
i don't rly have anything good, but I like the picture that's usable in these memes:
I found it amusing I managed to catch the Jailbreaking video at 1337 views.

LEET HACKS! Smiling Cat

Also, autocorrect is wack

I don't care if it says I'm low. I use it anyways until it's DEAD.

This is great
BioHazard wrote:

I don't care if it says I'm low. I use it anyways until it's DEAD.

I made a program entirely in ti-basic that displays this. Not sure how much of an accomplishment that is, but I did it all in lowercase if that adds prestige.
I did this the other day and thought it was funny:
TIny_Hacker wrote:

a thats funny Very Happy
TIny_Hacker wrote:
thats a good one
commandblockguy wrote:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/466808269789200387/895531151798718514/python_meme.png
The next contest shall be to port Reuben Quest: Ev Awakening to TI-84 Plus CE Python language.
If you know how DelVar can be used optimally, you'll have a thrill with this meme:

For those who don't know, if you're programming withoutTI−Connect CE, you don't need new lines after deleting a single−letter variable via the DelVar command. But this tool's program editor does not recognize that.
Here's another one:
Quote:
Do Maths Students Get Degrees or Radians When They Graduate?
https://imgflip.com/i/knzy2

Answer: they get Gradians (think about it...)
Someone on the Discord today suggested that someone else learn TI-BASIC using Duolingo, and to my disappointment people responded as if no such course existed. Which is nonsense, of course, it definitely exists and I have photographic evidence of it:

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours