Hey guys- I recently picked up Nitrotype just for fun and to improve my typing speed.

I thought it might be cool to play with some of you guys, so I did the 50 races and paid the $50,000 (in-game money Evil or Very Mad) to create a team.

You can apply to join at this link- (I'll only be accepting members with, like, activity on Cemetech): https://www.nitrotype.com/team/CEME
I just joined!
Nice, I joined. Good luck beating my 110 WPM average lol
Seems like fun; it's been way too long since I tested my typing speed competitively. I've joined.
I suck at typing , but this'll be fun!
I’ve applied to join, hopefully 16,242 races and 130 WPM average speed is enough.

Also, this is a great idea, I’ve spent a lot of time on the site and it’s very helpful for improving typing speed (even though it isn’t as good as it used to be back in 2016 or so).
I also have applied to join! I haven't done Nitrotype in a while (aka one year Evil or Very Mad) so I'm pretty excited!
We have officially made it to the top 500! Good work everyone! Let's keep it up
Cool, I just applied
Wooo! New personal best!

And the team is almost sub-300 now! Not long before we'll be under 100 hopefully
Michael2_3B wrote:
And the team is almost sub-300 now! Not long before we'll be under 100 hopefully

what does "sub-300" mean?
randomguy wrote:
Michael2_3B wrote:

what does "sub-300" mean?

The team currently ranks 313th place in the world, so sub-300 would mean in the top 299.
They're selling calculator cars today only, get 'em while they're hot:
The official car of the CEMETECH nitro type team.
We're almost sub-150! Keep up the awesome work everyone, especially jacobly Razz

EDIT: Also today is the end of the season.

yes I know that it's supposed to be _iPhoenix_ who make the announcements
Well the season ended. Congrats guys- we did an amazing job and ended up at #115 in the world for the past 7 days (only using up 4 of those days, I might add- had we started earlier and kept up the pace we could have gotten in the top 100). Pretty neat.

The next season starts, well, 12 hours from now. Good luck everyone Smile
Lol did it get deleted? I just looked at it and it seems to be gone haha.
Man...I just realized that the season was over. Welp, it was a long time since I played Nitro type...I really don't care about my account I only have 8 million buks left, and a bunch of cars I don't use...who cares.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours