A text based Fortnite written in Ti-Basic.

Features:
-Combat with 4 different weapons
-Building for damage reduction
-A store with 3 skins
-Tracker for V-Bucks and Victory Royales
-V-Buck reset

VERSION 1.1 (SEP/3/2021):
-Optimizations to reduce Goto mem loss
-File size decrease
-Better store
-Several bugfixes

I do not own Fortnite and all respective rights go to Epic Games. Tested on Ti83+ and Ti84+ using jsTIfied.

DOWNLOAD

Fortnite, cool!

Have you thought about adding some graphics as well? You can use DCS7.2 libs to assist? https://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=Developers%27_SDK#TI-83.2B.2FTI-84.2B:_Doors_CS_7_SDK
Definitely try to remove every memory leak, even if it results in a small size increase.
I clicked in expecting a shitpost. I'm pleasantly surprised that it isn't.

However, is it really fortnite if most of the skill based things in fortnite (shooting and building) are abstracted away in a few button presses? This feels a bit like RNGesus simulator, in my opinion.
he77789 wrote:
I clicked in expecting a a. I'm pleasantly surprised that it isn't.

However, is it really fortnite if most of the skill based things in fortnite (shooting and building) are abstracted away in a few button presses? This feels a bit like RNGesus simulator, in my opinion.

Well, it's still fortnite-themed which is good enough in my opinion. I agree with you about the RNG aspect of it — I definitely wonder if there's a good way to make the text-based gameplay strategic.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours