I've tried all of this on 3 different browsers, including Safari 13.1.2, Chrome 90.0.4430.212, and Firefox 88.0.1.

The dynmap for the minecraft server is not working, it just throws this error:
Cemetech wrote:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Apache/2.4.38 (Debian) Server at mc.cemetech.net Port 80

I've tried this while logged in and logged out, cleared all my cookies etc and it still throws the error.

In addition, the Logout button doesn't seem to work reliably, it just throws an Invalid_session error and then I'm still logged in.
The Dynmap error is likely something that hasn't been noticed after the botched server restore a week ago. But I'm skeptical since that wouldn't throw a permission error? Maybe?

The logout error is a website one and would be best suited for the Bug Reports. Be sure to include where you're signing out, such as the page URL.

edit: lol, this is website bug reports. I thought this was in the MC subforum.
Yes, this is website bug reports.

I can't say for sure but it seems the logout thing is an issue on everything except the actual forum pages or threads.

Edit: I found a whole other bug - if I am on my profile page or anyone elses profile page, and then I log out, it brings me to an empty profile page (https://www.cemetech.net/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile) and then appropriately says the user does not exist, when it should be bringing me to the same profile page I was on before.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours