So apparently i am artistic...
Here goes...

I hope this works...

Edit by admin: reduced the size of the huge images, linked to the original images instead
interesting
It worked!

So here are some more...

Edit by admin: reduced the size of the huge images, linked to the original images instead
i like the reeses pieces one and the quaker oats one is really funny!
I would totally watch a wrestling match between Quaker and Reese's Pieces and pay a cool $20 to be in attendance.

Ref: In this corner, the steel-cut oats deliverer, Quaker. And in the other corner, the bringer of creamy, peanuty goodness, Reese's Pieces.
Reese's Pieces: Quake in my presence!
Quaker: I'll serve you in appropriately even-sized portions!

Have the CatDog sock "monkey" thing be the announcer(s) and bang, you'll make a million dollars. Or get sued.
DIO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll7fT31uucc (language warning for children)
Wow, those look awesome!
Thanks everyone! Imma post a few more in a minute.
Time for some drawings!
(Except for the first one)

This last one is unfinished from awhile ago:

P.S. these are from a bunch of different times, so the quality varies. They are in no particular order.

So i had the brilliant idea of turning myself into a waifu....

This took me too long.

Here are printer scans of two pictures I made some years ago.

That's what comes out when I'm lovesick

cool david 19!
i used to use etch a sketches when i was sick (only toy allowed, because it was easy to clean).
so im pretty good at it....
heres some recent stuff:

and my pc...

what do yall think of my art so far?
I adore every sketch, but my favorite would be the cute Cemetech render. It would not surprise me if one day, someone will make some sort of robot that can render web pages on an Etch-a-Sketch by manipulating the knobs. Hopefully that day comes soon. Imagine being a webmaster, going through user metrics, and having a single user's browser come back as being "Etch-a-Sketch". Seriously, this is inspirational. Your creativity inspires others. The art itself is pretty noice and well thought out. It takes effort to go back and forth while avoiding major mistakes. Etch-a-Sketch art is just sooo cool. Not as cool as you, though. Razz
I have realized that I cannot imbed video here, so here is a YouTube link:

https://youtu.be/OZJUmapID1I

If that didn't work try this:
https://youtu.be/OZJUmapID1I
Also, this is my school account, so DONT comment! Just tell me what you think here! I made it a year ago as of today (I think)
Why do you not try [youtube]<link>[/youtube]?

When I was younger I also drew on an Etch A Sketch.
I used to draw patterns that looked like circuits in computer chips.
Unfortunately I don`t a have an Etch A Sketch anymore.
david 19 asked for a tree, so here is "cabins by the lake"
WOW! You are really good at using the Etch-A-Sketch! I used to mess around with it, but I think the best thing I ever made was a simple square. Razz
It's great Wavejumper3! I especially like the tree top!

Keep up making any kind of art (you are artistic in many ways).
It makes yourself and other people feel better!
I am currently trying to make an awful "Amine" (spelled thus because it is so bad) using nothing but a super8 camcorder. When I get back to school, I will try and post it here!
(And no, I got a super8 camcorder at a thrift store for $3, my brokeness has not changed)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours