It might be able to work, but you'd need to write a program that could use it first. I'm also not an expert about anything like this, so don't hold me to my word if someone more experienced says it can't be done. Razz
It might work, but probably not. That thing must act like a microphone on one end and a speaker on the other (digitizing an assumed audio signal and piping it over bluetooth), and is likely designed to work only with true audio signals. Using it for non-audio might work but probably wouldn't.
It's a similar problem to storing data on an audio tape, as addressed by schemes like KCS.

That's even before I realize those dongles are unidirectional, so you could send data one way but not the other.
Is there any easy way to do this? If not can someone explain to me like an idiot, the easiest way to do this. I just want to play ztris wirelessly. P.s. is there a way to internally mount something like this?
You wouldn't be able to use this to play ztris wirelessly, because the TI-OS has no built in way to support bluetooth sending, and because as Tari said, you can only send data one way. Internally mounting would make no difference, because the TI-OS still doesn't support it by default.
TIny_Hacker wrote:
You wouldn't be able to use this to play ztris wirelessly, because the TI-OS has no built in way to support bluetooth sending, and because as Tari said, you can only send data one way. Internally mounting would make no difference, because the TI-OS still doesn't support it by default.
I understand that I couldn’t use the thing I had before, I just mean what is the easiest way it can be done?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours