I've searched high and low but can't seem to find anyone with this problem. I've input programs on my calc but when I execute the program, the formulas are bunched together. Layering on top of each other. I can see the end result but not how it was done..The work being displayed is bunched up. Any help would be great.
have you tried using Disp?
How do I do that. Below is an example of the aftermath.

[/url]
It looks like you translated a program originally written for the monochrome calculators. On the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition, you need to leave 12 to 14 pixels of height for each line of Text() rather than just 6 pixels. For the Text( command, the syntax is Text(Y,X,text), so modify the Y values to space out that text more. If you need further help, please post the code for your program using SourceCoder or TokenIDE.
Do you know any batch programs that can re-write coding I've downloaded from Ticalc/http://www.ticalc.org/pub/84pluscse/basic/math/?

It seems like dev's ported over code but failed to make those changes.

Thanks in advance.
Slinger: No, there's no automated tool, but if you use SourceCoder, you can make the changes yourself. It'll import the .8xp, let you edit the code as text, and then re-export the .8xp. You should also tell us which programs you find errors in so we (and you) can try to notify the original author(s) to fix their broken code.
I see on a forum that I can change the pixel output to be 12-14 from the original 6. I am struggling to find out how I would go about doing that.

I am using downloads from the https://www.ticalc.org/ website but I can't find anywhere in the code the example from the previous post discussing this issue. I also can't find a program that will figure out where the text( command line for text (x,y, ) would be to change the pixel out put on my own. I would like to mention I'm not tech savvy so its hard to google or understand much of what I find. Any help is appreciated.
Do you have a link to the actual program you are using (or an example one)?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours