Sorry if I'm doing this wrong. I don't really use this site and would like to delete my account. I don't see any option to do that anywhere. I found a chat and they told me to contact an admin but I literally do not know how to find an admin to contact.

Is there a way to delete my account in my profile settings? If not, can someone point me in the direction of someone who can get my account deleted?

Thank you very much
Why do you want to delete your account?
I never use it and would like it to be deleted. I'm not even sure what this forum is. Is this that old calculator forum I used to get programs from?
Jordan_X wrote:
Is this that old calculator forum I used to get programs from?

Pretty much, yeah. we don't know if you downloaded anything though
Jordan_X wrote:

No, this is Patrick

I don't see why you need to delete your account, if you never use it I would think you can just forget about it
If you want your account deleted, that's between you and the admins. A lot of people argue there's no reason to delete an account, but if you really want it deleted then it's up to you. Private message one of the admins on here and ask them to delete your account. I would suggest messaging PT_, as he seems to be the profile wrangler around here.
Oxiti8 wrote:
Jordan_X wrote:

Pretty much, yeah. we don't know if you downloaded anything though

Never before have i been so offended by something I one hundred percent agree with.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours