Hello all, I am looking for some help from you. I am compiling a list of flash drives that do not work, and a known list of working ones. (And OTG adapters that you've used) If you could post yours here that would be much appreciated.

Known working:
* PNY Turbo 3.0 32GB

Do not work:
* N/A
At least for me, Sandisk Cruzer Glides don't work. I have tried two 16Gb ones, and they both don't work. I think it's Sandisk's fault, because I sometimes have trouble connecting them to my computers.
my PNY 32 GB 2.0 usb flash drive worked with this adapter: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VWTD7CQ?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_asin_title
Cool! That's the same adapter I have.
Nice! I just got it 2 days ago and I have enjoyed using it in math class. the teacher doesn't know what to think, and I now have over 8000 times more flash!
For me Sandisk Cruzer Blade 8GB works.
My mp3-player that I often use as storage medium doesn't work. I don't know exactly what type it is, but I can look that up later today
I don't think my parents would allow me to buy an adapter if I go up to them and say "Hey guys, can I have this adapter for my calculator to increase it's storage capabilities???"
hey same!!
I have a 4 GB USB flash drive which looks like a TI-83 Premium CE, but I'm not sure what it's called. It works really well, though.
arusher999 wrote:
I don't think my parents would allow me to buy an adapter if I go up to them and say "Hey guys, can I have this adapter for my calculator to increase it's storage capabilities???"

Ask them nicely. Razz
I don't think I would be allowed to buy one of those either XD
edit: Logical Joe is mad, so now I will stop.
Hello, I really like to use cesium, and I was wondering if it is possible to create own folders to sort my programs (for example "games", "source codes", ...)
Just an Idea Wink
Frederik wrote:
Hello, I really like to use cesium, and I was wondering if it is possible to create own folders to sort my programs (for example "games", "source codes", ...)
Just an Idea Wink

There is a lot of shell out there that support folders: Vysion, NOS, BOS, and Android CE. (shells are listed in archive)
if you want something similar to Cesium's UI, I would suggest Xenon "But it's currently in development".
Alvajoy123 wrote:
There is a lot of shell out there that support folders: Vysion, NOS, BOS, and Android CE. (shells are listed in archive)
if you want something similar to Cesium's UI, I would suggest Xenon "But it's currently in development".

To my (somewhat limited) knowledge, VYSION and BOSshell are the only released shells that currently support folders. I'd recommend VYSION, but then again, I'm just about as biased as I could be when it comes to the shell debate.
Frederik wrote:
Just an Idea Wink

Folders are useless. Have you tried the alpha search feature? Perhaps that could be improved instead.
That's a very helpful tool too, but I thought it could be helpful to structure everything a bit more...
Thank you
I spotted a bug on Cesium 3.4.1: When loading a program with the [Enter] key that also has a Repeat K=105 condition, the program continues running as if the user pressed [Enter] when they actually didn't after running the program. This is an inconvienence to people using some of these basic programs that operate on a getKey−based menu system.

Here's the test program code and effects:

The long pauses indicate that I used [2nd] to run the program from Cesium as opposed to [Enter], while pressing [Enter] immediately skips the fake menu.

I don't recall this being an issue in older Cesium versions, but I guess I never ran into this case, before.
We appreciate your willingness to report an issue, however this has already been addressed and fixed here:
https://github.com/mateoconlechuga/cesium/issues/173
(Still waiting for a release with this fix though.)
LogicalJoe wrote:
We appreciate your willingness to report an issue, however this has already been addressed and fixed here:
https://github.com/mateoconlechuga/cesium/issues/173
(Still waiting for a release with this fix though.)
I completely forgot you can report bugs through github. Has it really been 4 months since the last Cesium release?
There is a new Cesium release that you can install here: https://github.com/mateoconlechuga/cesium/releases/latest

I have included the FATDRVCE/MSDDRVCE/USBDRVCE libraries in the following download: https://github.com/mateoconlechuga/cesium/files/7343295/unreleased_ce_usb_libraries.zip

These libraries are currently unreleased and may undergo some slight revisions. I would greatly appreciate it if you can give them a try though and let me know if anyone has any issues interfacing with a USB drive. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 21 of 24
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours