What type of topics can be posted here, what things we can post in off-topic boards?
In general, you can put pretty much anything in the off-topic sections, so long as it's not an ad, is family friendly, is not low-quality spam, and doesn't violate the other common-sense forum rules. I wouldn't worry too much about something being off-topic, as the forum is trying to expand its focus to more than just calculators at the moment.
commandblockguy wrote:
...is not low-quality spam...

High-quality spam is a thing now? Razz
TIny_Hacker hides
TIny_Hacker wrote:
commandblockguy wrote:
...is not low-quality spam...

High-quality spam is a thing now? Razz
TIny_Hacker hides

I think a good portion of my posts would qualify as high-quality spam Evil or Very Mad
Rickey51: I wouldn`t worry too much about wether I should post a new topic or not.
I think that the Cemetech forum can be used to talk about more than calculator related stuff.
At the forum can talk people who are interested in calculators with other people who are also interested in calculators. About what topic exactly they talk is not necessary related to calculators, it`s just that they can talk with people with the same main interest (calculators, computers), and this makes it easier to some people like me to talk about other stuff than calculators.

Note what commandblockguy said above.

And if you need help, then don't hesitate to post a new topic to get help,
but please do some research at Cemetech before that to make sure that there is not already a similar and current topic about your problem.

EDIT: And also note whether the topic you want to post fits into the forum section where you want to add your topic. I'm not sure if this topic here really fits to "projects"...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours