Happy Birthday, Kerm!
Happy birthday! Hope you get to operate a train today!
Happy birthday, Kerm!
I wish upon you a joyous occasion in celebration of the fact that you have continued to breathe for yet another complete cycle of our planet's orbit around the sun!
I wish you an isometric birthday Smiling Cat

Even though I'm somewhat new to this community, I would still like to wish you a Happy Birthday! Thank you Kerm! Very Happy Smile
Happy birthday! Hope that it is filled with nice things Smile
Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kerm!
mr womp womp wrote:
I wish you an isometric birthday Smiling Cat

Omg hahaha nice!

Happy birthday Kerm!!!
Happy birthday, Kerm! Thanks for this community that you've built for all of us, I wish you the best in the coming year.
Happy birthday, Kerm! Hopefully it's been a day involving lovely activities such as trains!
Let it be said, let it be done: may Kerm's day of birth be filled with fun. A Martian who enjoys driving virtual trains and not eating actual brains... okay, I'll stop rhyming. Happy birthday, Kerm, and thank you for developing this community!
Happy solar revolution!
May the day where the earth is in the same relative rotation to the sun as it was on the day of your coming into existence be a pleasant one for you!

But really, happy birthday. I mean it.

You have done more for me than you could ever know, just by making a goofy website for people like me.

Have a great day!
Cheers to your b-day, Kerm. Hope it's been a good one.
It's that time of year, again!
Happy birthday, Kerm!
Woah, already??

Happy birthday Kerm! And thank you for founding Cemetech!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kerm!!!!!
Happy birthday!!!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 12 of 15
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours