For those who weren't aware of this yet: iPhoenix and I are busy rewriting our well-known tool SourceCoder 3, to be compatible with the newest backend, Cemetech 7. Currently I can't share much info, as I'm responsible for the backend, and iPhoenix for the new frontend, but so far it's going well, and the new backend is going to be a lot more stable and less hacky. This includes proper HTTP codes for API calls, and improved error messages. Plus, I hope silently deleting of projects/files, which was a main issue, is also gone!

As I'm rewriting things, I will also fix all the existing bugs, for example not remembering the correct calculator type and much more Smile

New feature: we want to try to support folders in the new SC, but no promises yet Wink

If you have more questions, feel free to ask, and I will be happy to tell more!
Will the TI-84 Plus CE be supported?
BioHazard wrote:

Do you mean jsTIfied? I'm not updating that, mainly because that's a huge undertaking and CEmu is far better than jsTIfied will be. So no, probably not, or at least not in the near future.
Great news! This has been a long time coming for sure. I have but one simple request: can we please have a fullscreen mode? Sometimes I'm tight on space and I don't want the other Cemetech stuff in the way.
Sam wrote:
Great news! This has been a long time coming for sure. I have but one simple request: can we please have a fullscreen mode? Sometimes I'm tight on space and I don't want the other Cemetech stuff in the way.

That will surely be part of the new frontend Smile
In order to support more Casio programs and types, I'm looking and searching for documentation about Casio file formats. Thanks to Planet Casio I already got https://bible.planet-casio.com/zezombye/g1m_general_format.txt for separate file headers, and the g3m header makes sense as well, but according to the format, there are much more types than only Basic programs. Is there any documentation available about lists, matrices etc? Thanks in advance Smile
Time for some new updates!

Both the frontend and the backend are going well. Lately _iPhoenix_ and I have been focusing on the frontend, resulting in some pretty cool features:

Press [Enter] to save and select the next row

Press Reformat to reformat the entire file

Stay tuned for more updates! Smile
PT_ wrote:
BioHazard wrote:

Do you mean jsTIfied? I'm not updating that, mainly because that's a huge undertaking and CEmu is far better than jsTIfied will be. So no, probably not, or at least not in the near future.

Incidentally, there was an effort to add ez80 / TI-84 Plus CE support to jsTIfied, but it's on hold. I'd still love to see it happen eventually.

This is looking great, PT_ and iPhoenix! Keep up the good work.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours