Minor issue that probably doesn't affect literally anyone, but [b][u]This is wrong[/b][/u] renders as This is wrong (you can quote this post to verify that this is the BBCode I am using here)

This exact example is cited as being invalid in the BBCode guide.

Pure speculation, but I suspect that this issue has something to do with the fact that [b] and [u] both use <span>s, so the closing span tag of the [b] goes with the opening span tag of the [u], and vice versa
looks perfectly fine to me
[spoiler]
I see the bolded and underlined "This is wrong" text.
[/spoiler]
Also, you can't make a spoiler with this web site's BBcode.
[b][u]abc[/b]def[/u] outputs abcdef. If this is considered correct syntax (which it should not be, but anyway), if this were correct syntax it should at least have output abcdef.
Sounds about right. That code is 20 years old according to the copyright header and it's mostly a collection of regex replacements.
ShinyGardevoir wrote:
[spoiler]
I see the bolded and underlined "This is wrong" text.
[/spoiler]
Also, you can't make a spoiler with this web site's BBcode.

[spoiler]the spoiler tag doesn't work[/spoiler]
PT_ told me he had added it shortly after becoming an admin…
That was a lie.

SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad

SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours