It was 3AM, okay!?

I don't think learning calculator programming was particularly difficult, but it was confusing what with all the different forums and guides and whatnot. It's got links galore, but I hope I made it easy to navigate. I picked "newb" for the URL rather than "noob" because I feel the latter has become a bit of an insult.

Sorry for the short forum post, but there's not really much else to say, and I don't want it to get forgotten and buried in SAX.

Without further ado, here you go (nomkid.github.io/calcnewb)
This is a great list. I would suggest spelling out "TI Basic Developer" instead of TI|BD. They are a fantastic resource for what each command does, and for providing examples and follow-alongs. The whole TI|BD site is how I first learned how to program.

Great list, it or something like it should be stickied somewhere here.
NoahK wrote:
Great list, it or something like it should be stickied somewhere here.

Thanks!

NoahK wrote:
I would suggest spelling out "TI Basic Developer" instead of TI|BD.

I thought about that. I went with TI|BD because it's how people usually refer to it, and I pretty much immediately made the connection between the two despite me not visiting it in months. Also TI|BD makes everything more even, rather than one line being much longer than the others.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours