Me and Shak0579 are working together (just in case I need to post)

Also the theme of the contest is quite vague ... "exploring the wilderness" could mean exploring space, exploring something wild and new. for example something "new" could be a candy or money. "even tho the title of the contest is cemetech contest 24: Collaborative (Safari)" am guessing safari could mean nature. "hmmm am guessing for that's why there is spike a nature games in the contest"

But in the end I am saying the vagueness of theme "exploring the wilderness" could mean anything. It does not necessarily have to be about animals, nature. but coincidentally mean anything that is "wild".

Correct me if I am wrong. Wink
Alvajoy123 wrote:
Me and Shak0579 are working together (just in case I need to post)

Also the theme of the contest is quite vague ... "exploring the wilderness" could mean exploring space, exploring something wild and new. for example something "new" could be a candy or money. "even tho the title of the contest is cemetech contest 24: Collaborative (Safari)" am guessing safari could mean nature. "hmmm am guessing for that's why there is spike a nature games in the contest"

But in the end I am saying the vagueness of theme "exploring the wilderness" could mean anything. It does not necessarily have to be about animals, nature. but coincidentally mean anything that is "wild".

Correct me if I am wrong. :wink:

You are correct- I picked "safari" mostly because it would make for some sweet contest art :)

We'd much rather have a bunch of varied and creative entries than a collection of extremely similar games.
If you have been checking the discord, you already know the deal.
The code me and neon made was for a bad terreria Clone. I need a partner to enter, as neon is banned.
So, please send help. And a partner.
Its gonna be pretty cool when were done.
I can only talk over discord, sorry.
Ill dm anyone interested a picture of the project thus far.
If nobody responds by Wednesday, i will riot on many levels. And it needs to be by wednesday. Sorry. Weird schedule thing.
I believe chris2165 was still looking for a partner, with a focus on TI-BASIC if there is anyone out there who wants to join in?
Alright, there are two weeks left (for real now!) Time to start your projects!

Everyone's projects are looking pretty good so far, and I can't wait to see what happens during this final cram at the end Smile
Five days left! Good luck everyone.
Ugh I think I missed it. Our program is almost there, but we don't have animals.
So in short, we have a base game and a map editor, but yeah...

Sad
In the interest of getting maybe just a couple more entries, the judges have voted to extend the contest by a couple of days, so that it ends Wednesday, December 2nd at 11:59 pm ET.

The judges' decision will be pushed back by the same amount of time.

This was a difficult decision for us, as this contest was already a month longer than normal (and many entrants only used a small part of the time provided. I would also probably procrastinate all the time away too ;)).

Use the time wisely, and we can't wait to see what everyone comes up with :)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours