In an effort to jump start a Thanksgiving/Christmas/Hannukah spirited event, I launched one of these guys a tad early, to help those still spending a great deal of time home have something to do, and to try to add a bit more activity, I am launching a Holiday Scavenger Hunt.

Unlike the previous hunts I've run where you are actually out looking for loot chests, given a clue, this hunt is a bit different. To avoid spoiling the details of the hunt, I will be vague on the details, but the jist is you will need to find things, return them to spawn, and be given your reward. To see the guidebook on the event, look for the blackstone structure in the NE corner of spawn, and read the book on the lecturn.

I hope everyone enjoys the hunt, and enjoys the new format!
ps: I based the theme of the hunt off the story of spawn itself.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours