Now explain what they do. Your almost there. It's hard to help when we don't know what the different parts of the code does.
You'll want to change "remainder(N,1)" to "remainder(N,2)".
Also, you should avoid using Goto inside of a Then or Else block, as that will leak memory and eventually crash the program. Either change it to not use a Then or Else, or move the code after the Gotos to inside the Then and Else blocks.
I've now changed that all.
But the problem seems to be there still sort of.
The problem is half solved.
It now seems to be that the 'players' are actually both so first 1, then 2, then 1.
But, I now see where the problem of the circle that does strange stuff is vaguely.

When the second one is, the other circle does strange stuff, so I should search there for something that's wrong.
I've added comments so that my code is better understandable.
I've still the problem of the circle that is doing wierd stuff...
I still don't know where that problem is...
Ah, I've finally found what was wrong... Rolling Eyes

I shouldn't use a variable for the position of the player also in the piece of code for the drawing of the board.....
Very stupid fault...
That explains why I couldn't find it at first, because I didn't expect the wrong stuff was happening there...
I'm glad I stumbled at it by occasion..

Now I'm going to try to make the moving better and then releasing the first version if that goes well.
I've now released the first working version.
Maybe I'll add the moving of the circles back in a new version.
But for they aren't really necessary I don't have them now.

http://ceme.tech/DL2042
Almost two years ago...
I updated the program a bit.
Changes:

* The code is significantly smaller now.
    * Coloured numbers for fields with an effect. (Thanks to Oxiti8 for the review.)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours