RoccoLox Programs wrote:
BioHazard wrote:
TIny_Hacker wrote:
I'd be happy to help test it! I find it odd that you were able to open it in BasicBuilder though; when I tried it just kept giving me an "Error: Invalid Header" error.

It may be different for him depending on what version of BasicBuilder he is using and/or Operating System (Non-calculator).

So I've been testing it all weekend, and I actually haven't found ANY bugs yet!
I used BasicBuilder 3.0 on Windows 7. I get the "Error: Invalid Header" alert, multiple times. So, I added in a different program that BasicBuilder let me add-in, and then I replaced it with BASE. Everything worked normally after that. I can send you the app if you want me to.

Sure! Email it to me so I can try it out. How big is the app?
The app is 16384 bytes. With the Celtic 3 dependency, though, it takes up more space as you still need to have it installed.
TIny_Hacker wrote:
The app is 16384 bytes. With the Celtic 3 dependency, though, it takes up more space as you still need to have it installed.

Yeah, it does. But only takes an additional 14 bytes of RAM when you install it. Not too big of a loss.
My Gmail is open ready to receive that flash app
You can have Doors on your calculator when running BASE, but there is a process of things that have be done before running BASE.
Is there a way to tell if the program is being run from DoorsCS7?
There is a way to tell if DCS is installed, but I'm not sure if it can detect whether it is running from doors or not.
For those of you who would like to try the flash app version of this, head over to the archive below!

https://www.cemetech.net/downloads/files/2026/x2104

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours