I'm in a current conflict.

I like a lot of you (see our latest newsletter), but there are just *some* people who can't.... well.

Anyway, because I wanted to reach some of you, please go over to the Road Map that I posted over here at TICALCS2. As I said over there:

Quote:
If you are coming from my site or anywhere else, please register so I can hear your comments. Note that I am a Super Mod here so if you are anyone who I don't like and you do something nasty we'll kick you off. However, feel free to leave comments that are constructive, regardless of who you are.

EDIT: Kerm, feel free to lock this. If I had admin powers I would. I don't mean to offend and while I would like to hear all comments, I don't want anyone to get mad.
These are not your forums, quit acting so a arrogant. Stop hyping your game until it is finished! Nobody wants to hear about it!!!
I'm not acting arrogant and seeing as EVERYONE ELSE can post about there projects I'm going to as well. I really just wanted certain people such as Elfprince, TI-Freak, Something, and Kerm to see it. Seeing as they are all here, that's accomplished.
jpez wrote:
These are not your forums, quit acting so <font color=red>censored</font> arrogant. Stop hyping your game until it is finished! Nobody wants to hear about it!!!

nobdy cares if TiFreak or me or Rivereye or Kerm hypes one of our projects. leave off. if you dont like reading about it, dont read about it.
Seriously. Thanks elfprince. I appreciate it.
elfprince13 wrote:
jpez wrote:
These are not your forums, quit acting so <font color=red>censored</font> arrogant. Stop hyping your game until it is finished! Nobody wants to hear about it!!!

nobdy cares if TiFreak or me or Rivereye or Kerm hypes one of our projects. leave off. if you dont like reading about it, dont read about it.
This is the 3rd thread on this project and the content is not even on this forum. That's what I call hype.
You read why I won't post it here. If you agree I'll post here.
the reason some of us can post our programs here is that we either need help, testers, or we have a sbuforum here and need ideas or something
If you would post some code for your project, maybe you wouldn't have problems with some people.
Indeed, or perhaps some screenies. That usually sates curiosity about new projects.
birdmanx35 wrote:
I'm in a current conflict.

I like a lot of you (see our latest newsletter), but there are just *some* people who can't.... well.

[blah,blah,blah...]

EDIT: Kerm, feel free to lock this. If I had admin powers I would. I don't mean to offend and while I would like to hear all comments, I don't want anyone to get mad.

You know, rather than wasting all this time making posts like this and crap, you could be making your game. That game is the only chance you still have of getting respect, and I strongly suggest you get working on it...
Dam, whats up with you guys? Mad You guys are whining about something that should'nt be wined about. If you dont like the topic dont read/post in it. All your doing is starting something that should'nt be started, when ever this happens you should just delete the bad posts and get on with it.

Behaivor = Bad Idea Poor, and immature.
swivelgames wrote:
Dam, whats up with you guys? Mad You guys are whining about something that should'nt be wined about. If you dont like the topic dont read/post in it. All your doing is starting something that should'nt be started, when ever this happens you should just delete the bad posts and get on with it.

Behaivor = Bad Idea Poor, and immature.

Its hard to know you aren't going to like a topic before you read it Rolling Eyes

Its also given that he will moderate his forum and remove troublemakers. The only reason, that I can see, for his post would be as a taunt.
Answer to all your forum problems = Read Thread - Dont like it? Close the browser and dont view it again. Like it? Post in it and what ever.

Notice the LEAVE IT ALONE part. You dont like it then dont look at it, view it one, dont like it? Dont look at it again.

The problem with posting in a thread that you dont like is:

-Disrupts an open conversation
-And you have to keep look at the thread to post to YOUR replies in a topic YOU dont LIKE!
swivelgames wrote:
Answer to all your forum problems = Read Thread - Dont like it? Close the browser and dont view it again. Like it? Post in it and what ever.

Notice the LEAVE IT ALONE part. You dont like it then dont look at it, view it one, dont like it? Dont look at it again.

The problem with posting in a thread that you dont like is:

-Disrupts an open conversation
-And you have to keep look at the thread to post to YOUR replies in a topic YOU dont LIKE!

You SHOULD post in threads you don't like, and explain why you don't like it. Thats the whole point of a forum not being a site filled with kiss-asses
ok, we all have out opinions. If I modded the forum, this would be locked now
Everyone has a right to an opinion. Also, it doesn't seem you don't like his project/etc, you don't like him, for what ever reason. If you see a topic started by birdman, then do not bother looking at it unless you have something constructive to say. From this point on, anything that is even remotely offensive toward birdman, about his skills or otherwise, will be deleted, and pending possible 1-3 day ban. This is starting to get rediculous. Mad

Birdman has every right to post about a project, his site, or otherwise. Please respect that.
Fair enough. I'll support that decision.