- DOOM for the TI-84 CE
- 14 Nov 2018 07:18:26 pm Permalink
A link to the GitHub repo: https://github.com/andymwat/TI-84-CE-DooM
Although it's not the most original idea in the world, a little while ago I decided to write DOOM in C for the TI-84. I already had some experience writing a raycaster in C#, so I ported it to C. I took a break from working on it about a month ago, but I thought I'd share it here.
Current features include:
- ▪ Wall, sprite, and weapon rendering
▪ Basic movement and collision
▪ A top-down map in the upper right corner
▪ A bunch of things that can be changed (FOV, wall height, resolution)
It's in need of a LOT of optimization (the gameplay gif has been sped up, otherwise its a slideshow), but so far I'm pretty proud of it. I plan on adding a bunch more features when I get around to it.