My latest game:

So far, I have one character, MrBrawl (the one on the screen). I plan to make more characters to make this game feel... well, like any fighting game out there. Razz

Any character/movesets you want to see implemented into this game? Just let me know!

Oh btw, MrBrawl's moveset is:
[2nd] Punch that does 70 Power and knocks back opponent 20px
[Alpha] Kick that does 30 power and stuns opponent for 25 frames
[XTON] dashes 25 pixels away
[?????] (His ultimate which will be implemented ASAP) permanently increases attack stat each time used.

Also, just ignore the fact that I'm a terrible aimer and can't even beat my own level 1 bot Razz
That looks pretty slick! I love the lined paper background! Will you be adding ranged attacks so the bot isn't always crowding you? Have you tried seeing how many bots you can have before the game gets bogged down? Maybe this could turn into Hsams Bros Razz
Looks pretty awesome! Which character is you, and which one is the bot?

I would offer my services as a Spriter for other characters, but I feel like I havent really delivered the past few times I was asked, so I won't offer ;-;
Pieman7373 wrote:
Looks pretty awesome! Which character is you, and which one is the bot?

I would offer my services as a Spriter for other characters, but I feel like I havent really delivered the past few times I was asked, so I won't offer ;-;

I'm the gray one getting beat up. After my last post, I added a little green arrow on top of the player and a red arrow on top of the enemy to differentiate between the two. I also added another move, levels, and (in progress) a menu.

OOh. Btw, do you want to help me make a menu, since I can't seem to make anything decent?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours