I made a thing:

Hey that's pretty neat! How'd you fit such a long video on the calc and play it back so smoothly? Are you using some sort of USB magic?
EDIT:
IRC wrote:
[#] [MateoC] TheLastMillennial: It's just playing though the computer
Very nice!

I think the point is that it's via USB, the fact that it's connected to a PC isn't the end goal - as far as I can tell.

What are the details regarding the video? (res, bpp, framerate etc?)

Also it states 'demos' ... is there anything else in the works (or is it referring to multiple things occurring in this video at the same time?) Smile
I made another thing:

MateoConLechuga wrote:
I made another thing:

So what you're saying is, I don't need to use my laptop to watch movies I can just use my calculator? 😍😍😍😍😍
Pieman7373 wrote:
So what you're saying is, I don't need to use my laptop to watch movies I can just use my calculator? 😍😍😍😍😍

With a USB hub and encoded audio, I don't see why not.

Mateo runs
Thats very cool! Is the length of the video limited by how much RAM the calculator has, like realsound (I think it was?) for the TI-83?
CalebHansberry wrote:
Thats very cool! Is the length of the video limited by how much RAM the calculator has, like realsound (I think it was?) for the TI-83?

No it plays over the USB drive.
Did the first demo use something like libusb on the computer side?
I drew a rainbow in 1-bpp mode in 121 bytes of asm.

Your results will vary.
I graphed some polynomials:

That is so fast!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours