Cemetech users,
Hello. Recently I've been trying to upgrade my TI Nspire CX II which is running Default 5.0.0. I want to change the OS to Ndless 3.6.0. I put the nstaller Laughing , resources, and .cfg file onto my calculator in a folder called ndless. I can open the installer. Apparently it is only supposed to take 10 to 30 seconds to install. I left my calc on running for 15 minutes and nothing happened. Please help! Do I need to downgrade to OS 3.6.0 first? If so can I have the OS 3.6.0 file for the TI Nspire CX II? Thank you for reading and/or helping. Sad Confused

Never mind, my problem has been solved! Very Happy Smile
This is most likely due to the fact you own a TI Nspire CX II, which is the newer and unsupported revision of the Nspire line.

In time Ndless will (hopefully) support your calculator, but for now it does not work.
LAX18 wrote:
This is most likely due to the fact you own a TI Nspire CX II, which is the newer and unsupported revision of the Nspire line.

In time Ndless will (hopefully) support your calculator, but for now it does not work.

That is definitely the reason. There's no version of ndless that will work on it and unfortunately you can't downgrade it either for now.
Also, please try to have more descriptive titles for your posts in the future Smile
mr womp womp wrote:
LAX18 wrote:

That is definitely the reason. There's no version of ndless that will work on it and unfortunately you can't downgrade it either for now.
Also, please try to have more descriptive titles for your posts in the future Smile

Thank y'all so much!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours