Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.

Should i DO it?
yes
 60%  [ 3 ]
no
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

I am working on a Pokemon game. Idk if i should keep going because it would be text based since i havent learned how to make games with the graphs. To look at the game just download the game here and send it all to ram then open pgrmRPG: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ar7w273su8xfibp/pokemongame.zip/file
More pokemon is always a good thing - however this should probably be in the 'Your Projects' section.

Care to post any screenshots?
tr1p1ea wrote:
More pokemon is always a good thing - however this should probably be in the 'Your Projects' section.

Care to post any screenshots?

Sure here

How tho show text on the graph screen:
Hit [2nd] [prgm], and go to the 'text(' token. Then type your y position, a comma, and THEN the x position. This goes by pixels so it starts at 1,1 as the minimum. Then add another comma and add the text inside quotes. You can use the clrDraw command found in the same menu to clear the graph.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours