This may be a result of Cemetech 7 but when I navigated to Cemetech the home page showed me as logged in (though SAX was showing a connection error), when I clicked to view the recent topics/posts, the site had logged me out. I navigated back to the Home page (by clicking Home) and was logged in again and SAX still showed a connection error.

I feel like the home page and forum may not be talking to each other? This was after a few days of not loading the site in my browser. Safari 12.1.2

This may be related to Kerms issue? https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16115
I have experienced this issue too. Additionally, there have been times where I've signed in on the main page, clicked on SAX, and been logged out.
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
I have experienced this issue too. Additionally, there have been times where I've signed in on the main page, clicked on SAX, and been logged out.
Same here, only on mobile so far though (iPhone X running iOS 12.1.2 using the Firefox app).
I have had this multiple times on my Windows: I log in, it shows SAX and my messages, but shows me as not logged in and displays that I entered an incorrect password. Afterward, if I try re-logging in, it works normally.
Should be basically the same situation as Kerm commented on, so use that thread. If you haven't seen this lately (the last ~3 days) it's fixed.