SC3 is undeniably one of the best parts of this website. It's well-polished, fast, useful, and regularly attracts new users.

Because of this popularity, it's inevitable that people will come up with various little improvements and tweaks to make it just a tiny bit more friendly.

And, uhh, the admins don't have enough time to implement every tiny thing... and neither do I, haha (~volunteers!). Adding features to something as complex as SC3 is not always easy or fun, and it takes time away from implementing better things for the site, like a fancy new backend.

However, a third party doesn't have these problems Evil or Very Mad

Introducing my SC3 modpack. It's a collection of small scripts that tweak sc3's front-end.

You can "install" it and read about it here.

Enjoy.
Nice! This'll come in useful for a lot of people... Also, do I have to "run" the link every time I use SC3 on my computer, or will it load itself (browser cookies?)
I just got around to trying this, and let me just say well done! I really think this is a good addition to the site, even if it won't be added to the default. I look forward to seeing your future updates!
bdoggamer wrote:
I just got around to trying this, and let me just say well done! I really think this is a good addition to the site, even if it won't be added to the default. I look forward to seeing your future updates!

Thanks!

Speaking of updates, I added a utility that lets you disable that annoying autosave shifting.

The bookmarklet should autoupdate, no need to re-install it :)
Double posting within a few hours because of a major update-

I added the ability to format TI-BASIC code with one click. Pretty nice, works about 60% of the time Rolling Eyes

I also added a theme chooser. You can choose from one of CodeMirror's 60 demonstration themes. Note that the one with the fullest support for sc3's features is the default theme neat, which is not to be confused with the theme named default. (this is because SC3 doesn't use CodeMirror's "default" theme).

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours