Kind of a tie for me:
Chrono Trigger (SNES) and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GCN/Wii)

Both of these are older games (one came out before I was born), but incredible quality and definitely stood the test of time.
My favorite game is Ban The Bot but I do not like to play this game.

Darn, now that this isn't a spam topic I actually have to come up with an answer.

I'm still a Kerbal Space Program and Portal 2 fan. I've been playing a lot of Cities: Skylines and other portal games like Portal Stories: Mel and Aperture Tag Paint Initiative-something-or-other.
haddin512085 wrote:
My favourite game is GTA 5 and I like to play this game.
AND
What is your Favorite Game?

My absolute favorite game is The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, but I love all TLoZ games.
I also play a crap ton of other games and like most types of games EXCEPT games with turn-based combat. Pokemon is a slight exception because i like those games a tiny bit
I'm currently trying to 1cc Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, but I can't decide on an all-time favorite.
My favorite game genre is racing (as you probably already know). My top games are:

1. The Crew 2 (PS4)
2. Rocket League (PS4)
3. Need for Speed Rivals (PS4)
4. Sega GT (Dreamcast)
5. The Crew (PS4)

I’ve had a lot of fun with other games as well like Super Mario Bros, PES 2012, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 on the Wii, but these are my current all time favorites.
Hmm... tough call.

Current gen games I enjoy:
Breath of the Wild - Switch
Rocket League - Switch/PS4 (playing portably while travelling is great ... cept dat ping sometimes ... :S)
No Man's Sky - PS4
AC series - PS4
Splatoon - Switch
Mario Odyssey - Switch
Mario Kart - Switch
SW Battlefront
Pokemon - GBA
FF Remakes - GBA

Games I now hate hate due to loot box hell - SW Battlefront II & FIFA

Favourite game of all time: Zelda OoT
Fruit Ninja CE
Michael2_3B wrote:
Fruit Ninja CE

YES
I enjoy sandbox-type games, and my favorite is Minecraft (Java edition, version 1.12.0).
I also play Factorio pretty frequently.
I also enjoy(ed, for narrative-type games) (in no particular order) Terraria, Zachtronics games (especially Infinifactory), the Steins;Gate series (if that counts), Hacknet, Rocket League, Undertale, Superhot, Nier: Automata, and Portal.
I used to like Pokemon, but I feel that the quality has been degrading since Gen 5, especially compared to other games of the time. I still occasionally play Red on TI-Boy CE, and Black on my 3DS, which is currently 80% disassembled for screen repairs.
The two games I play the most currently are Minecraft and Rocket League. Nintendo games are pretty great, I especially like Smash Bros. (Ultimate and Brawl, to be precise).

However, the games that I have definitely spent the most time on are Lego games, with some of my favorites being Lego Star Wars (complete saga as well as the Clone Wars), Indiana Jones, Batman, and Lord of the Rings.
Seems like a lot of people like Rocket League. It has cross platform parties now, so maybe we could all play together sometime.
epsilon5 wrote:
Seems like a lot of people like Rocket League. It has cross platform parties now, so maybe we could all play together sometime.

That might be fun! I own rocket league on the switch but I haven't played it in ages
Minecraft is my all time favorite game. I just wish Microsoft would take their ownership of it seriously...

<self-promotion>
but since I enjoy Minecraft so much, I made IcyCraft CE!
10/10 rating, too... Very Happy
</self-promotion>
Paladins, Ys series, Minecraft, Super Mario series
In no particular order:
Minecraft, Overwatch, League of Legends, Skyrim (CE), Slay the Spire, Geometry Dash, Undertale, Rainbow Six Siege, A Story About My Uncle, Civilization V, and FEZ
TheLastMillennial wrote:

I'm still a Kerbal Space Program and Portal 2 fan. I've been playing a lot of Cities: Skylines and other portal games like Portal Stories: Mel and Aperture Tag Paint Initiative-something-or-other.

I just got Kerbal Space Program (which I love) and I have always loved all things Portal, so my favorite games are pretty much the same as TheLastMillennial's. Razz I might have to add Terraria, though.
epsilon5 wrote:

That sounds like a good idea, I would definitely be interested in doing that Smile.
MiNeCrAfT

and Spaceflight Simulator, it's like KSP, but a few steps lower.
Borderlands has a place in my heart. As does Portal and Civ V.
Well, aside from minecraft, Civ5, Factorio, Prison Architect, The zachtronics series (SpaceChem! Infinifactory, TIS-100, Shenzhen IO)

There are two less known games, both story-oriented, INSIDE and LIMBO

I recently also picked up Forts, a game where you build forts and shoot at other people's forts. And it's quite nice Smile Though none of my friends play it Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours