The wiki on the casio prizm seems to be at prizm.cemetech.net. For some reason, it works perfectly fine if I access it over HTTP. If I try to access it over HTTPS, I get an error that the certificate is only valid on at.cemetech.net. Ignoring the warning and connecting anyways gives me a train tracker instead of the wiki. When I try to access at.cemetech.net over HTTP, it redirects to HTTPS, and I get a warning that its certificate expired in August of 2018. Ignoring that warning gets me the same train tracker.

Why would cemetech even be hosting a train tracker, and what could be wrong with the site configuration?
The certificate is a problem, but if Cemetech *was* hosting a train tracker, Kerm is probably behind it Razz
Kerm has lots of interest in trains, as evident in his youtube channel
Is he the admin or something?
linux-user wrote:

https://www.cemetech.net/about/
linux-user wrote:

Kerm who?
mr womp womp wrote:
linux-user wrote:

Kerm who?

Never heard of him.

Jabs aside, what you're likely seeing linux-user, is Kerms Amtrak Train Project where he has a live tracker for all the Amtrak Trains, the default URL is here https://at.cemetech.net
Same. No idea who Razz

Also,
KNEW Kerm WAS BEHIND THIS! Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours